The Wall Street Journal
Save $3 on a WSJ subscription
Information is today’s new currency. To succeed in today’s economy, you need access to reliable and timely information. The Wall Street Journal’s unrivaled news coverage and unbiased reporting provide the expert insight and guidance to help with your business and the business of life. Use your enrolled Visa Business card to purchase a subscription to The Wall Street Journal (in both print and digital) for only $25.99 for the first 3 months. You’ll save 67% and receive a $3 statement credit on a future account statement.
Terms and conditions
- Offer valid from 12/06/2012 — 12/06/2019.
- Offer valid for U.S. and Puerto Rico issued cards at U.S. merchant locations only.
- At the end of the introductory period, service will continue automatically at our regular rate unless you cancel your subscription.
- After this introductory period, your credit card will be charged $25.99 monthly.
- $3 statement credit is only applied to the first transaction after enrollment.
- Void where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law.
- Discount provided as a statement credit on a future account statement.
- Applicable taxes must be paid by bearer.
- Offer applicable only to qualifying purchases made in USD with a valid, enrolled Visa Business card.
- Offer may be subject to additional terms & conditions. Please see the Visa SavingsEdge® Terms & Conditions for more information.
- © 2018 Visa U.S.A. Inc.